November 18, 2016
New York Conference Center
RK&O partner, James Walker, spoke at PLI's "Think Like a Lawyer, Talk Like a Geek 2016: Get Fluent in Technology" seminar on Friday, November 18th at 4:00 PM. He will served on a panel titled "Legal Ethics in the Age of the Laptop Office".
Mr. Walker and his co-panelist explored:
- What are the ethical obligations when a lawyer uses a laptop or cell phone out of the office?
- What are a lawyer's duties and obligations in using cloud services?
- The risks of disclosure of confidential information on social media.
- What are a lawyer's duties in preparing for and conducting eDiscovery?
- Using social media to investigate trial witnesses and potential jurors?
For more information on this event please click here.