January 12, 2018
RK&O partner James Q. Walker spoke at PLI's "Mergers & Acquisitions 2018: Advanced Trends and Developments" program on Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. The title of his program was "Ethical Traps for the M&A Practitioner" and covered:
- Ethical duties to prospective M&A Clients
- Understanding who is the client in M&A transactions
- Candor with the client – the duty to disclose drafting or due diligence errors.
- Candor with adversaries – ethical duties during negotiations
- The Common Interest Doctrine: Ambac and Implications for M&A transactions
For more information please click here.