January 11, 2019
RK&O partner James Walker will speak at PLI's program on "Mergers & Acquisitions 2019: Advanced Trends and Developments." Mr. Walker's presentation is titled "Ethical Traps for the M&A Practitioner" and some of the topics discussed will include:
- Ethical duties to prospective M&A Clients
- Understanding who is the client in M&A transactions
- Candor with the client – the duty to disclose drafting or due diligence errors.
- Candor with adversaries – ethical duties during negotiations
- The Common Interest Doctrine: Ambac and Implications for M&A transactions
For more information on this program please click here.