August 6, 2019
RK&O partner James Walker spoke at PLI’s Ethics and Conflicts of Interest in Law Practice 2019. Topics discussed included:
- Recent decisions and developments in conflict of interest law
- The applicable New York Rules of Professional Conduct – their relationship to the American Bar Association Model Rules
- Using the Rules, identifying a conflict
- Determining whether a conflict may be waived and developing an effective waiver
- Best practices based upon ethics and disciplinary opinions
For more information on this program please click here.