August 13, 2019
RK&O partner James Walker will speak at PLI’s Ethics in Banking and Financial Services 2019. Topics to be discussed include:
- Confidentiality and attorney-client privilege issues when representing banking and financial services clients
- Ethical issues in internal investigations
- As corporate counsel, what are your whistle blower remedies?
- Current ethical issues involving conflicts of interest, multiple representation, and “no contact” rules
- How to represent clients facing parallel investigations
- What is your exposure as a lawyer to civil and regulatory liability?
For more information on this program please click here.